Wednesday, May 28, 2008

what a pamper..

I just got back from 2 hours of spa and full body massage.. and 3 hours of facial treatment.. and now i feel all pampered.. not forgetting it's all F.O.C.. thanks to LBS for the birthday treat.. and,



I FEEL GOOD NOW! =)



I had a rough night yesterday.. ya, I know birthdays are meant to be happy.. but this time it wasn't something up to my expectation.. I wasn't angry with him or anything.. I know his devotion to his work.. but I am just disappointed that he never make any effort just for me.. I never expect any luxury gifts or going fine dining at a posh area.. I just need his effort to make it happen.. cos this really means heaps to me.. it is my assurance towards him.. a card or even a note will make me jump up with glee already.. is that really too much to ask for?

My birthday last night was just like one of the normal days.. or probably even worse than that.. I didn't even get an extra hug.. nor and extra kiss.. I just want to feel pampered around him.. I just want to be treated nice for that few hours only.. I just want to spend time me and him alone.. but he didn't make it up to me.. and so, I did spend my birthday crying my balls (eyeballs) out while watching Love is Cinta.. it was a great movie thou, but it was also something for me to cry out with a reason..

Now, my birthday is over.. but I would like to thank everyone for making an effort to call and sms me with all the wishes.. and also dropping comments on my blog and on FB and on Friendster.. and thanks to his parents for cooking me dinner last night.. I really appreciated that.. so thanks everyone! =)




No comments: