Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Burfday.. burfday!!!

Happy Birthday to me.. Happy Birthday to me.. Happy Birthday to me me.. Happy Birthday to me.. *lame* so as I have promised.. I will blog about the surprised gift that I've got.. and..



3..


2..


1..







A MINIATURE BAKERY SHOP!!!

haha.. I was like OMG and OMG and OMG.. cos I really really like novelties.. and this has been something that I wanna collect for a long long time.. so now I guess its a kick start for me to keep continuing.. I'm gonna revamp my room sometime soon.. and I will have built in box or casing display for all this.. and it's gonna be cool.. weeee!!!


my little bakery display..


small donuts..


another flavour of donuts..


comes with little packagings too..


and little cookie jars with little ginger bread man..


all brought to you by mini collection..




=)


I just love it!!!

No comments: