Monday, May 26, 2008

My home-made birthday party..

Last Saturday, my family planned a small birthday party at home for me.. invited some of my close friends.. my relatives.. and my sister's friends.. it was more like a gathering actually.. had loads of fun drinking and savoring on food.. thanks mum, baby's parents, Aunt Melanie and Amanda for preparing all of it.. =) and thanks for all the presents.. love it all berry much! so here's some of the photos..

my birthday cake from Uncle Dannie and Aunt Erin..


Benny, Wei Hoong, Tiffany and Me..


Uncle Dannie, Joven, Me, Lois and Aunt Erin..


Sue Lynn, Adrian, Me, Zach and my sis..


Aunt Melanie, Me and Amanda..


My crazy sis, Me and my dad behind..


Me lighting up the candles..


smiling so happily..


Thanks Uncle Dannie and Aunt Melanie again..


Thanks Aunt Melanie..


Thanks Cousin Amanda..


and thanks for you dog.. haha.. just joking..
it's still my cousin's one..


and one mysterious present to be review on my next post..
present from sis and Zach..



No comments: