Thursday, May 29, 2008

My first Puchi Petite Collections!

Just when I thought everything was getting rough.. that donkey came and surprise me with this.. knowing that I was disappointed cos he never show me anything at all.. so I guess he read my complain post yesterday.. but either way.. he's forgiven.. cos now I have these to play with.. =)


a three story..


The Merry Strawberry Collection!!!


and it's a complete set!!!


with all the 10 boxes!!!


already going insane at this point..


and ta-daa!!! he even bought me the casing for this..


Set 1: Much-Loved Chocolate Fondue Set..


Set 2: Let's Make Strawberry Pudding Set..


Set 3: Strawberry Room Set..


Set 4: Strawberry Kitchen Set..


Set 5: Strawberry Tea Party Set..


Set 6: Strawberry Picnic Set..


Set 7: Strawberry Garden Set..


Set 8: Strawberry Breakfast Set..


Set 9: Strawberry Television Set..


Set 10: Strawberry Dresser Set..


and this is single set of a new collection..


OMG OMG OMG!!!



p/s: thanks baby for all these!! It must have cost bomb.. but who ask you to bully me on my birthday in the first place? :p weeeeee!!! I'm so happy now.. Loving it!!!

No comments: