Monday, May 12, 2008

Tiesto you rocks!!!

Alright, I just got back from PD yesterday.. and had Mother's Day dinner at one of the Buffet Steamboat at Sunway Mentari.. but before dinner, me and baby went over to Sunway Pyramid to look for his outfit for his sister's wedding.. and guess what? haha.. will continue to blog about that later.. anyhow, back to the PD trip.. and I've got to say Freedom 08 with Tieston rocks!!! hands down.. hands down.. the lightings, the visuals, the audio, the fireworks andTiesto's opening was crazily insane!!! best rave that I have been so far.. he spins like a God.. and you just can't stop dancing.. woooohoooo.. Tiesto you're so leng chai.. you rawks!!!


Me and baby in Wen Hsing's car..


Old school restaurant in PD..


Making it more old school..


they served really yummy roti bakar..


Free jackfruit from the owner..


our sunnies..


our crocs..


pool view from our apartment's corridor..


our room..


family portrait..


then we head to the beach..


it was surprisingly very clean..


with loads of crabs..


baby caught one big baby crab..


Stephanie and Wen Hsing..


Me and baby..


Stephanie and me..


the two lovebirds..


baby's attempt to do his lean..


then Wen Hsing joined him..


and failed.. haha..


then baby did he's jump..


and Wen Hsing joined him again..


me and baby.. me so fat.. he so thin..


then we went over to the rave around 5pm..


weeee.. Tiesto's balloon!!


and.. the management for sucks so badly!!! the security was really really tight.. they said no audio or video camera was allowed.. so fine.. i brought my SLR there to take pictures.. but when we reach there.. the person in charged stopped me.. saying that only normal digital cameras are allowed.. SLR cameras are only for medias.. I was like what the hack? then they should have written earlier what type of cameras that are allowed and all.. ish.. so I have to choices of either to leave my camera at the the deposit area or just leave my camera batteries there.. of cos I would just leave my batteries la.. die die also won't leave my camera there.. the worse part is.. they charge a fee of RM 10 and it's non-refundable!!! that's so ridiculous.. I've got to pay and they are not responsible for any lost.. what kind of rubbish is this? bias idiots that said SLR are only for medias.. ish!!!

after all the body checks (they even checked our shoes!).. we finally get to go in.. it was about 5.45pm then.. we thought we went to the wrong place.. cos there was no music pumping up load.. no dj spinning.. only a loopable disc playing.. the place was dead empty.. the nicest part was only the chill out room.. fully air-conditioned.. so we just hang out for a while and then left for dinner and head back to our apartment to rest.. we only left around 10pm to the rave.. and after all the parking hassle we finally reach there at about 11pm.. still get to catch a glimpse of Cosmic Gate.. and at 12am, Tiesto took the whole night through and ended at 3.3oam..


Tiesto I love you!!!


me and baby..


Melanie, Stephanie, Wen Hsing, Baby, Me and Billy..


the tags looks like those from the Hospital..



the rave was really good.. but shit, cos Tiesto performed Love Comes Again on Friday.. argh!!! I should have went for two days!!! now next Saturday will be partying at The XLive Festival at Genting.. still thinking whether to go or not.. arggghh.. anyway, here is 2 short videos of the rave..








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cherie, I just chanced upon your blog. I was at PD too for the rave and had an awesome time! Tiesto did play Love Comes Again on Saturday (in fact he did not play it on Friday) trust me, I was there for 2 nights and was there as early as 5 pm on both days! But anyway, glad u enjoyed the rave as much as I did! :)

c H ε R i ə B з R я Y said...

hey charlenediane.. I guessed I must have missed that part.. damn damn!!! hope u did enjoyed urs as well.. :)