Friday, May 2, 2008

Tagged by Miemie..

15 RANDOM Things About MeRULES:Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!


1. I love the colour purple..
2. I love anything to do with Gecko..
3. I like to do shopping on my own most of the time..
4. I love to eat anything to do with pork..
5. I like the smell of new money notes..
6. I like the smell of petrol, marker pens and bills..
7. I have full hatred to bitches who tends to steal or have the intention to steal people's bf..
8. I love to be cuddle by him at anytime and anywhere..
9. I love novelties..
10. I love to look at those cake decos..
11. I hate studying at KBU..
12. I love driving around alone..
13. I would like to experience traveling on my own..
14. I love hanging out at the beach..
15. I like and adore body arts..

For THIS one, I tag [random] :

Boon San..
Hayley..
Jasmine..
Jessica..
KaeLynn..
Julie..
Mei Theng..
Missy Cheerio..
Teefernee..
Tiffany..


why so many tags wan??

No comments: