Tuesday, November 27, 2007

(click on the picture to get a larger view)


some random idiots message me on facebook.. and this is how it goes:


Him: your face is like a sun can we talk about something and be a friend?

Me: my face is like a sun? what a pick up line..

Me: I know my face is round.. and your head looks like a dick..
so you must be a
DICKHEAD!!


I mean what kinda crap is this right.. pick up lines are supposed to be soothing to the ears and appealing to the eyes at least.. it should be something sublime or divine or even honorable.. sigh.. I didn't go for my tutorials today.. been having some dilemma with my assignments.. and my tummy hurts so badly.. apparently, it has been going on for days already.. and I don't know why.. and I reply this guy with fatal words.. bet he will not come back for more..

muahahaha.. I am such an evil bitch! *grins evilly*

2 comments:

ARON WONG DOT COM said...

Muahahaha!!! beh tahan u!! u so cute!!! well how are u now?? feeling better?? get well soon ok!! take good care ahh!!!! missssss ur blog blog!!

c H ε R i ə B з R я Y said...

haha.. u should beh tahan him and not me.. i'm still feeling sick.. hope will get well real soon.. thanks for your concern.. =)