Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Me VS Part-Time Lectures..

There are two main reasons why I despise part-time lecturers :-

Reason No.1 - They will never come to class on time.

Reason No.2 - They are never around whenever we need them.

So, we were divided to groups for our very first project.. I kept my fingers crossed not to be in her group anymore.. but, I was really "lucky" cos out of 50 plus students in my class and there's four groups.. which means I only have 12 percentage of chances to be chosen out from the 50.. well, fair enough then.. I had to deal with it.. I thought it was one of my doom days.. till I went to class today.. with a new group and also with a new lecturer..

The brief was stated that Group C's (which is the group that I'm in) tutorial is on Tuesday at 1.30 pm.. I packed my stuffs and all the research that I have done.. and gleefully went to class.. it was 1.20 pm when I entered the studio.. most of us were there early.. we did not want to be late for our very first tutorial.. stared at my watch it was 1.45 pm.. well, 15 minutes late can still be accepted.. 30 minutes later, still no sign of him.. at 2.20pm, he finally arrived.. I should have just lay down a red carpet for him and as he enters we give him a round of applause + standing ovation.. wtf?

Lecturers can be late.. but if we are late, we can't even enter the class.. alright, being late can still be exculpate.. so fine, he came in sat down and took our attendance.. things got from worse to exacerbate.. he came to class without even knowing what he will be teaching today.. he did not even have a copy of our project brief for god sake! being a little helpful, one of us pass him the brief.. and he then started mumbling to himself as he reads through it..

Then, he picked up the brief and read it out loudly this time to us.. he read from word after word.. lines after lines.. sentence after sentences.. paragraphs after paragraphs.. and then he asked, "any questions?" I was stoned and I gave this look o_O to the rest of my group mates.. and we had the same facial expression!

o_O

o_O

o_O

o_O

o_O

halooo?!!! did we actually pay you to come and read the brief to us? Jesus, it was just a waste of time attending for class today.. I was looking forward to something much more beneficial than this.. all he did was reading the printed words on the paper.. and not to forget, he was also reading the notes that my friend jotted down.. for the money that we are paying, we definitely deserved lecturers better than him.. so please, he better do something about it.. or the management should deal with this.. or if not, I am going to do something!


lunatic is my middle name..





4 comments:

Zuliana said...

o_O

haha so cute!

adelyn's expression was more like: -_-"

c H ε R i ə B з R я Y said...

yeaps.. i bet all of us looked like o_O or -_-".. haha..

GabrIel said...

damn bengang la! hahaha! canot take it! if he do again! habis la he kali ni! we complained btw

c H ε R i ə B з R я Y said...

haha.. thank god u made some complains.. if not will be have to bear with listening to his mumble again next week.. =/