Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Daniel Wu VS Daniel Henney

33 years old Daniel Wu or also known as 吳彥祖..

#picture 1

#picture 2

#picture 3

#picture 4

#picture 5




28 years old Daniel Henney or also known as 다니엘 헤니..

#picture 1

#picture 2

#picture 3

#picture 4

#picture 5


tell me how can I concentrate on my assignments when they just kept appearing in front of me!!! oh gosh, both of them were just gorgeous.. stunningly beautiful.. I personally like both of them.. and how bout you? Cherie is all melted.. someone please freeze me back to shape!!!

*drools*




5 comments:

ARON WONG DOT COM said...

FREEEEEZZZEEEEEE!!!!! is me aron zai lah!!! do ur work ohh!!! big big cheers for u!! miss your blog:)

c H ε R i ə B з R я Y said...

haha.. so many lengchais till i can't do my work adi.. =p

The Author said...

i still prefer daniel wu!! LOL

c H ε R i ə B з R я Y said...

yeaps.. I can't stop drooling whenever I look at him.. *slurps*

TiFfie_piE said...

omg,my daniel wu!!!!!