Tuesday, November 20, 2007

hey people! I'm finally back blogging for more.. I was back since Sunday.. but I was dead tired till I could barely walk.. I came back on Sunday night and slept till Monday night.. that shows how tired I was.. I screwed up my assignments.. didn't get to complete it in time.. *guilty* working with MIFA (Malaysia International Fashion Alliances) was a great experience.. first time seeing such cocky management who bridged their contract and do not provide us food.. seriously they were a sucker.. for treating us worse then a working slave..

so back to this post.. last Wednesday on the 14th was Alfred's mum birthday celebration.. we went to the Neway at SS15.. the rooms were much more spacious.. the designs were much more nicer.. and the food is much more tastier than the Neway in 1 Utama.. we had the buffet package and it was all worthy..

they have Japanese baby octopus..

baked cheese oyster and scallops..

the walls were in purple tiles.. =)

much more deco's..

Christina and Alfred..

baybee and me..

M-ifw (Malaysia International Fashion Week)
held in KL Convention Centre..

the runway..

the entrance..

one of the booth designs..

simple yet extraordinary..

the restaurant in the hotel..

the lightings on the ceiling..

I was supposed to take a lot of pictures of pretty chicks and handsome hunks.. but I was so busy till I don't even have time to use my camera.. what a waste.. Suet Sum and Jamie will be really disappointed by now.. I'm sorry babes.. I couldn't even get some eye candy for myself.. till then, I need to go and finish up my assignments.. won't be attending classes today.. cos my maid's leaving back to Indonesia.. so need to send her to the airport.. gulps and gulps more of guiltiness in me now.. damn..

No comments: