Monday, November 26, 2007

it has been 5 days since I last blog.. why? because I was pretty stuck at home these few days.. no where to go and I would barely step out of my house.. only for meals.. the boyfriend has been staying over and busy doing his work all the time.. so I have to keep myself entertained and indulging myself with the hangman game.. don't ask me why, but I just got so obsessed over it.. the boyfriend doesn't wanna go out.. he only go out for meals and meeting his client.. and I dislike it with full intense.. I don't stop him from going out and meeting his client.. but does that mean by bringing your girlfriend out for a walk or to somewhere would assassinate your career?

I spoke to many guy friends of mine and they told me bout the men's perception.. I absolutely agreed with the perception that career comes first.. but by sparing me an hour or two will devastate your whole entire life? he can spend hours outside drinking with their clients.. and does that mean that you will spend that whole duration only talking about work and more work? sometimes I would think why not I subsist myself as his client then.. at least he would spend much more time being with me than his own girlfriend..

they always say girls have to understand men's nature.. so can it be done vice versa as well? I don't just wanna stay at home watching movie and facing that fucking monitor screen where I would spent at least 18 hours with.. you know, sometimes by just going out for a walk and catching some fresh air means so much.. my friends are so much more contemplative in bringing me out to places and experiencing new things.. in a way, my friends are much more like my boyfriend then my boyfriend is now.. literally.. one moment my life can be so enticing and the other moment I can just taste hell..

having one is like having none to me now.. and I hate this feeling.. my back fucking hurts now.. and I don't know why.. one day it would be good that a man can be a woman and a woman can be a man.. that would be fucking great!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-------------------------------------
Let me tell you why you shouldn’t blame Boyfriend.. You were saying that Boyfriend don’t have time for an outdating with you?
-------------------------------------
Answers:-
Boyfriend owns his own company, which means Boyfriend need to build business.

Boyfriend need to work hard to generate money to spend time with Girlfriend.


-------------------------------------
Why Boyfriend spending time with client so much on drinking and appointments?
-------------------------------------
Answers:-
Boyfriend need to spend time with client to build relationship/servicing to gain business and trust to grow business together with clients.

Boyfriend wants to make more business to make more money so that Boyfriend & Girlfriend can go out dating in Sushi King instead of Mamak store.

Boyfriend doesn’t want to be a flat broke guy out dating with Girlfriend. With no money there’s no future with Boyfriend

-------------------------------------
Why Boyfriend staying over in your place instead of working in his place?
-------------------------------------
Answers:-
Boyfriend want to stay over in your place to work is because Boyfriend doesn’t want Girlfriend to think that Boyfriend is out with another girl or something else out there.




Please understand Boyfriend

c H ε R i ə B з R я Y said...

dear anonymous, whatever you have stated here is what the boyfriend told me after I post this up.. either way, thanks for your comments.. you really do understand him so well..and you just reminded me of someone that I know.. who thinks and speak the same way as you do.. what a coincidence, you must be one of his! good day anonymous.. =)