Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Scarlett on 1st December 07..

sorry people! I have been really busy with assignments lately.. and therefore I have no time to blog.. but either way here's a quick re-cap on my clubbing day to Scarlet last Saturday.. the place was not too bad.. much better than Sanctuary of course.. but the management in Scarlet sucks badly.. I went over to Cineleisure on Thursday with Tiffany and Wei Hoong to reserved some tables for our Saturday night.. and that bloody bitch who has the looks and not the brains served me.. FYI, she does not even know how to speak English.. not even simple and basic English..

so fine, I told her I want to book the sofa area.. and that pretty bitch told me that I can choose where ever I want to book.. so definitely I will go for the more comfortable seats la.. so she did some admin thingy to write down my name and phone number.. (thank god she knows how to write at least) So, happily on Saturday night we went over.. and when I reach there, the people at the registrar told me that my tables were not booked.. and we went WTF! and apparently, the sofa area were only for VIP's and we need to open 4 bottles to booked that place.. but that bitch did not mention a word to us.. she even said that I can choose which ever place that I want..

freaking pissed already.. then came a lot of problems that night.. some bitches were starring cock pussy at us the entire night.. was just wondering why they were not even tired of doing that.. and that must be one of their speciality that they are capable of doing.. fucking bitches.. thank god we managed to complain and make a big fuss till they gave us a good spot.. and thank god there were no raids that night.. my alcohol level were pretty high that night.. and here are the photos..

the interior designs was good..

the boys..

the girls..

the girls again..

Cherie and Alfred..

Jacinta, Ah Mun and Cherie..

Susan and Cherie..

Cherie and Tiffany..

the couples..

Cherie and Ah Mun..

Cherie, TIffany and Hayley..

the donkey and me again..

No comments: