Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I hate period!

I hate hate hate getting period.. getting cramps the first thing in the morning.. going in to the loo plenty of times.. making my breast feels like its swelling.. making my tummy bloated up with air.. not to forget screwing up my mood and I have been throwing tantrums at my boy.. sorry bout it dear.. I don't know why or how, but mood swings just want to interfere.. my monitor screen is having some problems now.. in sentence few words will be darker and bolder than the rest.. its making my eyes go crazy.. and I just lost or misplace my thumbdrive.. which has all my important work for class tomorrow.. that's just fucking great! I hate my day today.. I hate you period!

4 comments:

ARON WONG DOT COM said...

hey cheer up dear cherie!! well dont know what to say! Just care:) take good care of ur self ok:) i heard my friend says" eating choc. will help???

c H ε R i ə B з R я Y said...

haha.. yeah.. i think chocolate will help.. but now it's not that bad already.. thanks for ur concern.. :)

Kaelynn said...

awww~ hugzZ!

i hate period too! >.<

c H ε R i ə B з R я Y said...

kaelynn: i guess every girl also hates period.. :p