Wednesday, December 19, 2007

hangout with the babes..

I can finally blog! been dead busy lately.. now at least there's some airy space for me.. last weekend Jamie came to KL.. but I was packed with assignments.. so I only can meet the babes for dinner on Saturday night.. we went over to Pyramid and had dinner in Sakae Sushi.. the food was good.. and I was so paranoid about the new way to order our meals.. LOL.. I guess I was the only one being so outdated.. haha.. after dinner we went for a short shopping spree.. and we girls we really good at it.. even for short hours we get to buy plenty of stuffs.. *winks* I'm really tired now.. been not getting sleep lately.. so just let these pictures do the talking then..

Sakae Sushi..

Chicken Teriyaki Don..

baby's unagi don..

miss u babes so much!

me and sum sum..

babes and my hunk.. :)

candid shot from sum..

me and mie mie..

Love you girls heaps!



sorry girls that I couldn' spend much time with you all.. looking forward for another meeting up soon.. and christmas is just around the corner.. I can't barely wait for my christmas trip..



weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in gleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: