Thursday, December 6, 2007

tagged by...

I got tagged by missycheerio..


The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules..
2 .List eight (8) random facts about yourself then tag eight (8) people..
(+ with a picture in black & white)



One: I hate cats and small furry animals like hamsters and mice to an extend where I want to vanish all of them from this earth..

Two: I can't sleep without a blanket despite how bad the weather is..

Three: I can't sleep in a total dark room.. I need some light source at least..

Four: I love to eat pork.. I can live without beef or chicken o fish or lamb.. but NOT without PORK..

Five: I only like to eat chips in tomato flavour..

Six: I am someone who is very choosy with bedsheets.. I can't sleep if the bedsheet is not properly tuck under the bed.. I like my bed sheet to be clean and wrinkle-free..

Seven: All the money notes that I have in my purse has to be arranged properly according to 1 particular direction..

Eight: I am also someone who is very particular in choosing a keyboard.. my keyboard has to be the laptop kind..



and now I tag it to:

Jamie Yong

Jasmine

Julie

Kae Lynn

Suet Sum

Aron Wong

Martin

Ryan Cheah



good day everyone.. =)

1 comment:

ARON WONG DOT COM said...

this black n white photo shot nice:) like those Romantic MTV shot