Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tagged by Stephanie..




15 Random things about me


Rules: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!



1. I like to arrange my money (notes) all in one direction only!


2. I like to smell new money notes..


3. I like the smell of petrol and marker pen..


4. I like to sniff my bf? haha..


5. I get turn on seeing man in corporate attire..


6. I love the color purple..


7. I love to collect novelties and miniatures..


8. I love reptiles more than mammals..


9. I hate cats!!!!


10. I love any furry and velvet surfaces.. and I like to get my feet on them all the time if I could..


11. I'm very particular with my keyboards..


12. I have sweaty palms.. especially when I'm nervous..


13. I like to bite my nails..


14. I crazy in love with Wang Lee Hom!!!
(and I watch his concert for almost everyday)


15. I prefer hanging out with guys more than girls.. cos I don't get along with girls easily..
(only those who are in the same category as me.. LOL)





People I tag:

Anyone who want to do this..



No comments: