Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Newly Wed Couple!

Last weekend was really really a tiring one.. it was Jeremy's and Christina's Wedding!!! Congrats to the both the newly weds.. It was my first time being the bride's made as well.. hence, I didn't know there were so much thing to remember and to do.. anyhow, everything went on well and we had loads of fun..

p/s: not much pictures thou.. cos I have no time to hold my camera.. will get the rest uploaded once I get it from the cameraman..


The Teoh Family..


The Bride & Groom and the ChiMuis..


the lovely portrait with water effects running down..


the guest book..


the wedding reception of Jeremy & Christina..


yummy chocs..


backdrop..


the cute cake!


with lil cherry blossoms details on it..


me and baby at Flame..


Chris, me and Jeremy..


with friends..


with the girls..




90% of us who went for the second round to Flame were drunk that night.. haha.. we had so much fun till we drank hell alot.. once again.. Congratulations Chris & Jeremy!!! =)

2 comments:

Kaelynn said...

oooo... did you do something to your hair? It looks great! :D

hugx!

c H ε R i ə B з R я Y said...

hehe..yeah..i used the curler instead..