Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's our 16th!

After bugging baby for a very long time to bring me to Sungei Wang.. we finally went there yesterday.. the whole purpose was to look for my Yoshi toy.. but went all the way there and they didn't have it.. anyway, we had lunch at the Tepanyaki place.. the old old school place.. and after Sungei Wang, we head down to 1 Utama for the Lego thingy..


the interior was still the same..


tepanyaki!


my favourite pickles!


We reach 1 Utama at about 5.30pm.. then we head straight to the Lego thingy.. reach there and saw tons and tons of Lego on the floor.. and anyone at any age can go there and play.. and then we saw this long long caterpilar made of these Lego.. so I very semangat and ask baby to go built it.. without wasting any time.. we found a place.. sat down and start building..


the long long caterpillar..


the basic board with the design to start with..


still very semangat building this..


wah.. still got energy..


baby built this Gecko word..


by the time we finished building it.. it was already 9.45 pm.. and means we actually sat there for 4 freaking hours to finish this!!! OMG!!! by the time we were done.. I was really really exhausted.. the fingers all also numbed.. but the achievement was great..


Gecko Lego..


Baby with it..


me with it..


and I finally get to find my Yoshi! although it's not the colour that I wanted.. but oh-well.. it suits baby's car.. and I bought it at a very good price.. only for RM15.. where can don't buy right? so here is my Yoshi! weeeee!!!


Yoshi! Yoshi!


Btw, Happy 16th anniversary my donkey boy.. loving you heaps! *muacks*

No comments: