Monday, June 30, 2008

TBL..

sorry for the lack of updates.. been so busy these few days.. loads of events to work with.. and last night event for The Brand Laurette was really a hectic one.. considered as one of the major event of the year where there will be plenty of CEO.. or even Tan Sri.. or any Datuk or Datin will be there to attend.. and last night Tun Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad and his wife was there too.. loads of media.. and loads of people.. the event took place in Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel.. the ballroom was huge.. and the deco's were really really nice..


the exterior of the Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel..


like mushrooms..


expensive chandelier..


we packed like a 1000+ goodie bags!


we have like 2 rooms filled with these bags..


That's the nearest that I can get to Tun Dr.Mahathir..



I'm superbly tired now.. my feet is killing me.. been running around the whole night for the event.. tired but that's the way I like things to be.. I like the tense.. I like the adrenaline pumping.. It's 10,0000 times better than sitting in the office 9-5 daily.. signing off for now..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh babe..tis is really a tiring job..sumore work with those kind of ppl..no fun more tired!!! (Tiffie told me wat happend tat day edy..)

c H ε R i ə B з R я Y said...

wah.. u in singapore also can receive so many news.. tiff is really a good news reporter.. haha..