Saturday, June 21, 2008

Guardian Annual Dinner..

Yesterday I was busy working at Mandarin Oriental Hotel for the Guardian's Annual Dinner.. and this time, Tiffany and Jacinta joined the crew!! woo hoo... it's much more fun to work with people that you're comfortable around with.. the rest of the crew was just okay.. typical girlish girls I would say who keeps on complaining over a small matter.. EXCLUDING my three bosses.. they're totally not like them.. haha.. this time was not that hectic thou.. tiring but fun.. so here are some (lousy quality) pictures..


KLCC & Twin Tower..


The deco at the main entrance..


The theme has plenty of butterflies..


very fairy like deco..


Me and Tiffany..


Me & Jacinta..




p/s: Hope you girls have fun working yesterday.. =) I'm really really very tired now.. but I will still have energy for the night.. so who's up and wants to head to the club???

No comments: