Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Love Kyoto Collection!

here goes my 2nd Puchi Petite Collection.. and this one is called the I Love Kyoto.. it consist all the little Japanese lifestyle thingy.. from food to accessories.. to alot alot more cute cute novelties.. and this is one of the very limited collection.. so I'm superbly glad that I bought it! anyway, savour yourself with these pictures..


I Love Kyoto..


each different profile for each set..


the full collecton!


Japanese Delicacies..


The Green Tea set..


Japanese Candies..


Japanese Sushi..


Japanese Steamboat..


Japanese Delicacies..


The Kimono Accessories..


Japanese Make-Up..


Japanese Cakes..


The Tofu Set..

2 comments:

teefernee. said...

omg. damn cute wei... how much you bought it for?

c H ε R i ə B з R я Y said...

hehe.. the whole set cost about RM 130.. depends where u buy it.. some place will be cheaper at about RM 110..