Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Night at Bar Club..

*updated*

group pic..


us girls..


I looked as thou I'm gonna rape Jacinta.. :p


girls at the entrance..


me and Jacinta again..



Alright.. so it was my first time heading to Bar Club last night.. after having phobia for more than a year.. due to some stupid lame incident.. I finally have the guts to head down to the Asian Heritage Row again.. still very conscious with the surroundings.. I pop out to survey around every half an hour.. we left at about 3.. due to bad traffics and all.. but thank god.. nothing happen this time.. and we had loads of fun.. and the place was not bad.. thou a little smaller than what I've expected.. but the air condition certainly works its way.. with plenty of people around it still freeze like ice.. the music was good too.. very entertaining.. anyhow, didn't take much pics.. the rest is with tiff.. so to be updated later..


Us with Ah Boy..


Me and Jacinta..


Brandon and Me..


The girls dancing on the 2nd floor..


the door opens at certain hour and the girls will dance on top..



this whole month will have plenty of clubbing acts.. I wanna enjoy all I can before I step into the working life.. sigh..



No comments: