Tuesday, March 27, 2007

the worse trauma in my life..

my baby boy and me.. *muacks*

gary.. cherie.. jacinta and tiffany..

tiffany and cherie.. *love ya so much!*

us cam whore-ing.. =p

alfred and cherie..

terence and cherie..

cherie and franceis..

23rd March 2007

Prom's finally here today.. went over to the hotel about 3pm.. all thanks to Mr.Gary.. was waiting for him in college since 12! well, Tiff's bf Wei Hoong fetched us there.. didn't really helped out much this year.. was kinda lazy and under stress.. dear came around 7.. sit and chat around till bout 11.. then off we went to LOFT..

was having hell loads of fun at the beginning there.. it seems more like the whole LOFT was filled with KBU-ians.. every corner there's someone familiar there.. music was cool.. the environment was good.. but the most fucked up thing of all was that fucking raid! sigh.. should have listen to my dear and leave earlier to minty's place.. =( too late to regret..

everything was fine in the beginning.. they on all the lights.. stopped playing the musics.. then these fuckers (policemen) came around collecting our IC.. they start calling names and ask us to go for the urine test.. so I thought everything will be fine.. cos we were definitely clear.. we did not take any fucking drugs at all..

somehow, the results came out that I was positive on drugs.. i was stoned.. fucking stoned.. next i see Tiffany.. then Kok Yau.. then Edison.. i was even much more stonner.. Edison?? he's damn fucking innocent alright.. and he was tested positive on drugs??? WTF!!

fucking embarrassing.. was handcuffed back to the police station.. where the examine those urine again.. that's where the worse thing happened.. don't ask me why.. too embarrassed to even typed it out.. just fucking hate the Malay polices.. they're all fucking bias!! fucking bastards..

sigh.. thank god dear was with me all the time.. not to forget my friends as well.. can never thank you guys enough.. I'm definitely in you guys debt now.. well, that's all for the trauma.. here are some of the Prom pics.. and i have to say this again.. I FUCKING HATE THE MALAY POLICEMEN!!!



No comments: