Monday, April 23, 2007

sushi cravings!!!

after browsing through miemie's blog on her Sushi King member's day.. i suddenly felt this intense craving for sushi!!! I've been bugging baybee to bring me for a sushi meal.. but he didn't.. and now the cravings are killing me.. *sobs* =( i can't concentrate on my assignments.. my mind are full of sushi.. and even more sushi!!! help me GOD!!! *slurps loudly* where can i find sushi at this hour??? i swear I'll go sushi hunting right now if there's any shops that is still open.. i will savour them one by one like there's no tomorrow.. but right now i just have these pictures to ease my cravings.. =( my monitor will be filled up with my saliva soon.. LOL!



so much varieties!!!


these are my favourites!!!


yummy!!!


it's so juicy!!! *drools*


even more yummy yum!!!


hope these are edible.. =p

baybee!!! i need sushi and sushi and more sushi.. please pretty please bring me there!!! and oops.. i just soaked my monitor by looking at these pictures.. gotta run.. *still drooling*

No comments: