Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm not feeling too good today.. my mood's not in the right tune.. i need to think about forms for my design.. but all i can think about is just SUSHI!!! gosh, I've gotta get rid of this.. it's really killing.. LOL!!! well, here's something to laugh about.. it'll definitely brighten up your gloomy grey days.. enjoy!


ridiculous but that's the truth..



look closely at her saggy boobs!



haha.. desperate pens!



oh no! where's the Yellow Birdie???



LOL! MOSES was really cute.. =p



laziest dog???



awww.. how sad... =)


great architects with great architecture!



what a great way to attempt a murder!


signing off with my grumpy yet ferocious and retarded pic!!!
I WANT SUSHI and I NEED SUSHI!!!


photo courtesy of Mr. Alfred Teoh a.k.a baybee boy!

No comments: