Sunday, April 22, 2007

just my luck..

Saturday was a boring day.. woke up quite early in the morning.. was doing some planning for my assignments.. but did not really actually started doing it.. I'm just so fucking lazy.. i always kept on procrastinating.. especially on weekends.. darn!!! well, i didn't go out for my brunch cos i decided to cook.. it has been a while since i last cooked.. but no worries.. the food i cooked are all edible.. =) and i even made some for my sis.. she ate it and she's still alive now.. LOL!

baybee went for his meeting in 1utama.. and he only came back around 7.30pm.. we only left subang close to 9pm.. and we were supposed to meet them at the curve at 9.30pm.. thanks to me.. cos i was being a lil choosy today.. was choosing my clothes.. my shoes.. my handbag.. and my accessories.. baybee must be starving badly.. *muacks*


courtesy of my baybee..



baybee and i at Kim Gary..

after dinner we went straight to Sanctuary.. and we were all out of luck.. cos the place was packed and there's no more tables for us.. they offered a VIP table for us.. but the catch was to open 3 bottles.. so screw it.. we went over to Cineleisure and we found Mystique.. it was not the best choice but we have no other places to go.. cos Laundry Bar was full either.. well, the whole point was just to gather and laugh along.. so Mystique it is..


the foxy ladies..

the macho guys..


and the lovey-doves!

we actually had loads of fun there.. was playing "chor tai di" at first.. and then boy came up with this game called "007".. it was really fun cos were laughing our arses off! it's a really good game.. but it works hand in hand with alcohol and a bunch of idiots.. LOL.. instantaneously the lights in the place went on.. and guess what.. another fucking raid!!! I'm just so so unlucky.. not only unlucky in clubbing.. but drinking as well.. darn!!! so we have no choice but to leave the place.. before another incident happens again..

this is just so incredulous.. is it a sign for me to stop clubbing and drinking??? but for tonight it is definitely no way! cos the point is to release stress by having fun.. so we had another session in Club7.. *grins sheepishly* the beers were much much cheaper.. and we had more fun playing the "007" and also another game called "froggie".. all courtesy of my baybee boy.. =) *muacks*

is it really a sign for me? i just wanna be ignorant towards this issue.. but for now.. i shall get some rest..


No comments: