Monday, April 9, 2007

loving my purple water dispenser..

above all of that.. I'm content with my purple water dispenser!
and see.. it's really purple and not blue.. damn that bugger!

this one is nice as well.. =)

i love this watch from Fossil!

should wear this on my birthday.. =)


top is from Forever21 and it'll be on my next shopping list!

i want this handbag!

or this perhaps..?


i have tons of assignments waiting in line still.. only submitted 2 of it today.. and i still have plentiful more to go.. after college went for lunch with dad and mum.. then me and mum went shopping at one utama.. yes, you guys didn't wrongly read this.. we went shopping AGAIN! dang.. I'm so sinful now.. *repent*

but anyhow, at least i get to release my stress out by shopping.. =) which means I'm not that sinful anymore.. *smile sheepishly* and i was very happy.. cos i bought a purple water dispenser!!! and it was at a very good price.. selling for only RM 19.80!!! without being hesitant i told the sales assistant that i want the purple water dispenser.. but i guess he was colour blind or something.. cos he said there's no purple colour for that water dispenser.. they only have blue.. but it was so obvious that the "blue" he mentioned was actually PURPLE!!! so i told him again that i need to get the purple one.. and he was repeating twice the same thing.. so forget it i told him to get the "blue" one then before he repeats it for the third time.. so i have my "blue" water dispenser in my hands and walk out the shop gleefully.. =)

then me and mum continue walking around.. basically window shopping and "eye washing".. we went to Zara, Forever21, Guess, Topshop, Fcuk and many many more.. and my god, i saw so so many nice things that I'm fond of and i wanna buy it.. i need a handbag.. i need new clothes.. i need a watch.. i need a pair of Adidas sneakers.. but too bad, i was not lush cos I've been shopping too much lately.. so all i have is just the photographs to make me content at the moment.. *sadden* boy is gonna kill me when he see this.. cos he says I've been shopping too much.. *hush*

well i am content with what i have now.. which is my purple water dispenser!!! guess water now will taste so much sweeter and nicer to drink.. *smile sheepishly again*

No comments: