Monday, April 16, 2007

PC fair..





oh my god!!! it's Sunday again.. which means deadline is getting nearer and nearer.. darn!!! I'm totally dead by now.. how i wish there were 72 hours in a day.. then i can take up 2/4 of the day to spend it with my baby boy.. 24 hours a day is definitely not enough!!! =(

lunch was in nando's with mum and sis.. then boy came and join us.. after that we when home and watch barnyard.. =) was really a nice show.. and the funniest joke in the movie was this:


chicken: we are all gonna die.. we just don't know when..

the rest : laughs out loudly..

chicken: but we definitely know when you Turkeys gonna die..
on THANKSGIVING DAY!!!


i burst into laughter and nearly weep laughing so hard.. i mean u should have watch it.. then you'll know what I'm trying to say here.. ♥smile sheepishly♥ after the movie.. off we went to the PC fair..

boy claims that it'll be much cheaper on the last day on the fair.. and it's true.. cos we bought quite some stuff in a good bargain price.. =) and i love what I've bought.. a purple-pinkie pen drive!!! sum is gonna love this when she sees it.. tough its just 2GB but for the price of RM73 it's definitely worth buying.. most importantly I'm content with it.. ♥smiles widely♥

but i guess baby boy is much more content then i am now.. cos he got this cool gadget for his car.. and he'll be blasting all the way here and there from now onwards.. and i will get one of it soon.. when they have it in purple colour.. LOL! till then.. I'm loving my cutie-tiny pen drive!!! ♥jumps in delight♥



No comments: