Sunday, April 8, 2007

happy birthday aunt melanie!!!

was not too happy the day before.. and thank god i have these two beautiful angels in my life to talk too.. =) they are the best girlies to me.. thanks so much girls for advising and listening to me whining.. i really appreciate all these.. really can't wait till we can get together again..miss u guys so much.. =( love u people heaps!!! *muacks and huggies* XOXOXO

anyway, woke up around 11 in the morning.. showered then called boy to wake him up.. and he called me piggy.. cos i only woke him up half an hour late.. damn damn damn.. well, was getting ready then mum called.. she was like hey, you forgotten its aunt's birthday today??? then i was like.. oh yeah hor.. dang!! so she told me we'll be having a dinner for her tonight.. then alright and i told her me and boy will be joining.. put down the phone and straight i went and sms aunt.. its never too late rite? =)

dear came late to bring me out today.. the reason is that he left his cell at home and he have to go double the way again.. *silly boy* when to summit for lunch and movie.. wanted to watch Mr bean's holiday.. but ticks were sold out.. so we have no other choice to watch meet the Robinson's.. the movie was good.. but never ever watch cartoons on a Sunday.. cos the kids in the cinema was distracting.. never mind, another lesson learnt..

after movie boy and i went back home and rest a while before dinner.. dinner was at salmon steak house.. food was good but damn filling.. feel like I'm eating the whole week of food!!! haha.. had loads of fun today.. but now I'm back with my assignments.. i hate assignments! who wouldn't???


No comments: