Wednesday, April 18, 2007

restless night..




I'm so so tired today.. i had restless nights these few days.. due to the amount of workload i have.. which is killing me!!! today's so called presentation was alright.. didn't know it was not a formal presentation.. and i should not have work my ass out last night.. darn.. =/ nevertheless, at least i get to see my capabilities of modelling out two 1:50 scale models.. two light box.. and signage designs.. *applause* i deserved a standing ovation.. LOL!!! *smiles sheepishly*

i am and still in a stage of melancholia.. just hope i can get my way through my year two.. *fingers crossed* today i had fun shopping around at 1utama while waiting for mum.. i went browsing around and found heaps of tiny-weeny-novelties.. which definitely enlightens my day even without purchasing them.. =) *smiles widely*






and guess what.. i finally found this chameleon clock for my baby boy!!! *delightful* I've been searching high and low for this.. and all i can find was a chameleon mirror instead of a clock.. you all must have been wondering whys clock instead of a mirror? it is because my boy needs a clock in his car more than a mirror.. LOL! furthermore it's orange in colour.. hopefully boy is gonna love this.. anyhow, i only found one unit of this.. if there's two I'll definitely get both.. one for him and one for me.. =)

weekends is just around the corner.. and i desperately needs a partying + drinking session.. so anyone???

No comments: