Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy 25th Birthday to my Baby! ♥

Happy 25th Birthday
to my Baby!!!



Happy Birthday to you..

Happy Birthday to you..

Happy Birthday to Alfred Teoh Kean Boon..

Happy Birthday to you!!!


Thanks to all those who have helped me out with this birthday surprise for the donkey.. Thanks so much people!!! *hugs & kisses* to those who did not make it, it was alright.. at least we've tried to make it possible.. =) everything went haywire today.. cos plans kept on rescheduling.. and I was rushing here and there to buy things and to prepare for the surprises.. but anyhow, I think it did work.. and I hope baby was happy with it..

birthday surprise in Baby's office..

the silly donkey and his cake..

another surprise for him in my room..


On Sunday, me and baby actually pre-celebrated his birthday at Jake's Charbroil Steakhouse.. he's always been a steak lover.. hence, I did alot of research and found out about this place.. Jake's located at Medan Damansara.. right next to the Victoria Station.. the address is:

21 Jalan Setiapuspa,
Medan Damansara,
50490 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2094 5677, Fax: 03-2092 2894.

and they also have another outlet in Starhill.. but we were too lazy to go all the way there.. hence, we chose to dine in at the Damansara outlet.. the food was good.. the steak taste very much different then those we had elsewhere.. Baby had the Australia Rib-Eye.. it was all juicy and yummy.. and I had the Jake's Charbroil Chicken.. the chicken was a little dry.. not too yummy as the beef.. their oxtail soup was very yummy too..


Jake's Charbroil Steakhouse..

the interior was really cozy..

the oxtail soup..

the chilled prawn salad..

his Australian Rib-Eye..

and my Jake's Charbroil Chicken..


baby had a 3 day birthday marathon countdown.. and tonight we will be celebrating with his family.. I hope you had a great time and hope you were happy with all the surprises made just for you.. once again, Happy 25th Birthday my love.. Love ya Heaps! X0X0X0.. ♥




No comments: