Monday, April 14, 2008

Aunt Melanie's Birthday Celebration at Seoul Garden..

On Sunday, me and my family went to the Seoul Garden at 1 Utama to celebrate Aunt Melanie's belated birthday.. Seoul Garden is located at the same row as Wong Kok Restaurant (which is opposite Watson).. Once you pass by the Wong Kok Restaurant, you will see a small shop selling rock climbing thingy things on your left.. then you will pass by 3JC Restaurant which is on your right.. and just follow along the road which will also leads you to the One World Hotel..

The food was not too bad.. mainly they have all meats.. so for any herbivorous or omnivorous species.. I don't think this is the right place for you.. So only carnivorous like me will enjoy it.. cos I hate eating veges.. haha.. the price range is below RM 30 per pax.. but there's one stupid thing.. the drink charges are excluded from the buffet fee.. I've got to say that the meat tasted really good.. the marination was yummy.. all the meat initially were marinated with oil.. so when you fry it, there's no necessity of putting any oil in again.. the service was good too.. once your pan starts to turn sticky.. you can just ask any of the workers to change it for you..


The Seoul Garden..


Mum Mum time!


All sorts of Chicken marination..


Some seafood as well..


My sis was hungry.. and she wanted to savour Zac instead..


Baby, his prawn.. and me.. =)


My cousin Amanda and her bf..


My parents, my aunt and my cousin..


Happy Belated Birthday Aunt Melanie!


The yummy blackberry & darkcherry cake..





No comments: