Friday, April 4, 2008

Trip to Zoo Negara..

Weeeee... Weeeee.. I'm such a happy girl today.. I finally get to visit Zoo Negara again.. *smiles widely* been bugging baby to bring me go.. but he kept telling me that the animals there are all either dead or half alive.. and today, I get to justified that the animals there are not even dead or half alive.. somehow most of it still looks very good and healthy.. only some were really skinny.. the place was not bad as before.. the only negativity is there's tons of mosquitoes there!!! I know, which Zoo is mosquito free right? but at least its much cleaner and less smellier than what I can remember.. thou, I was bitten up by the mosquitoes like hell.. but I enjoy the whole trip and I get to take heaps of photographs.. hence, today's post is gonna be filled with pictures.. do enjoy! =)

entrance to Zoo Negara..

don't know what glass house..

once we entered, we spotted 2 monkeys on the loose!

which animal to visit first?

4 of them choose their own 'home' to visit..

me with the camel..

and then to the Ape Center..

see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil..

Tiffany, Me & Jacinta in the Ape Centre..

spotted 2 humongous Orang Utan!

this one looked so pity trapped in it's cage..

more monkeys kids on the run..

beautiful scenery..

stork on the tree..

stork on the ground..

pink flamingos..

tall tall giraffes..

'what's up' look..

they even have goats in there..

ewww.. I hate bats..

humongous tortoise!

mama kangaroo and baby kangaroo..

love this shot of the dragonfly..

a blue moth..

spiderwick!


I only took pictures of healthy and fat looking animals.. cos the rest were pretty skinny and not so handsome or pretty looking.. so after all the pictures of the animals.. I decided to scout around looking for some handsome or pretty flowers and plants..

white spider lily..

don't know what you call this red-thingy..

small green 'cherries"'..

bright red 'cherries'..

so many ants!

another pink flower..

some water lotus plant..

'pineapple' looking flower..

a blossomed one..

last stop, at the Penguin house.. where there's only 2.. LOL..

the interior of the souvenir shop..

WTF?! Cj7 in the Zoo???

Benny, Jacinta, Me, Tiffany and Wei Hoong..


it started to rain so heavily when we left.. and thank god we reached there early.. I really had a great time today.. looking for much more outings to come.. a visit to Muzium Orang Asli also can..





No comments: