Monday, January 7, 2008

there she goes again..

last Saturday was not really a good day.. I should say a bad start seeing someone I hate in the beginning of 2008.. whoever who has been following my blog.. definitely know who I have full hatred off.. haha.. anyhow, baby brought me to 1 Utama for dinner before attending Scott's birthday celebration in Pyramid.. my heels were broken.. so we quickly went to Mode (my favourite shoe shopping place) to get a new pair.. then off to Chili's for dinner.. but it was packed.. so we dine at the Vietnamese Kitchen instead..

the food was good.. we had the Vietnamese Chicken Salad.. the portion were really big.. but the salad were a little pricey.. then we had Vietnamese Roasted Lemon Grass Rice.. I had the roasted pork (cos I'm addicted to pork!) and he had the roasted chicken.. the bill sum up to about RM40+.. which is quite a worthy deal.. the portions were huge and it's definitely filling.. try it for yourself.. the restaurant is located in 1 Utama's new wing.. right next to Chili's.. it is one floor below the GSC Cinema.


after dinner we had no where to go.. and heading down to Pyramid was a little too early.. so we went and walk around and found this Reptiles Exhibition in the Rainforest area.. the entrance fees for adults is RM5.. I was really fond of it.. so we went in.. the best part of the exhibition is that they have huge anacondas.. the rest were pretty normal like phytons, cobras, iguanas and etc.. but apart from reptiles, they even have monkeys, fox and some weird mammals.. I was still wondering why they name this Reptiles Exhibition instead of an Animal Exhibition?

my favourite!



we head down to Pyramid after that.. parked at the 7-eleven area and walked all the way to Barcelona at the new wing.. then these guys changed their mind and head back down to Rainforest at the old wing.. *sweat* guys will always be guys.. they can never make up their minds.. it wasn't a good day after all.. was really tired and just not-in-the-mood.. then came her.. and gosh.. seeing her even spoils my entire mood.. spoiling baby's one too.. I just hate her so much.. don't ask me how.. don't ask me why.. I just do.. anyway, Happy Birthday to you Scott.. hope you had a great one..


No comments: