Thursday, January 31, 2008

my 1st year anniversary..

our 1st month..
our 2nd month..
our 3rd month..
our 4th month..
our 5th month..
our 6th month..

our 7th month.. our 8th month..
our 9th month..
our 10th month..
our 11th month..
our 1st year..

Knowing someone like you is definitely something that I have been looking for all my life.. 6 years ago, I was too blind to see.. blinded by the reality in this world.. blinded by what I call love at that time.. I was 15, young and naive.. playful and childish.. but you were not anything like that.. you were mature and think way better than any guys at your age that time.. you were so true.. so honest.. so kind.. so cheerful.. so sweet.. and that is just you.. I will never forget how you cheer up my days with your lousy magic tricks.. and how we spend time at the night markets.. and also the little toy doggy and spiderman that we bought together..

I was stupid then.. I was really stupid.. and with my stupidity, I let you go.. we parted ways from then.. I was busy with my own life and you with yours.. we rarely see each other anymore.. only keep in touch through via SMS or MSN.. soon, I lost contact with you.. due to some circumstances with my ex.. from then onwards we don't even speak anymore.. but, no matter how busy my life was at that time.. I still think about you.. I think about you a lot.. cos, letting you go is one of the most regretful thing that I have ever done..

One fine day, after all these years that we have lost contact.. you finally called.. and that call was really unexpected.. I still remember I was by the roadside, in front of Sunway Pyramid when you called.. you said you saw me.. and that is how I got your number back again.. incidental things starts from there.. you were still with your ex and I was still with mine that time.. but we were both having the same problem with our ex.. after sometime, I opt to give up my relationship and coincidentally you gave up yours too.. then, we became really close.. cos we were going through the same problem and pain from out past relationships..

as time goes by, our feelings starts to develop again.. as thou it was that 6 years ago.. and soon, we choose to get back together.. things were pretty rough at the beginning.. we had arguments and time outs.. we thought things will not work out like how it does before.. but we didn't give up.. we hang on to it and work things out together.. I admit that I was being overly sensitive and a pain in the arse.. but I didn't want to let you go again.. letting you go for the first time was a huge mistake.. and I don't want to repeat the same mistakes twice..

as for today, we have been together for a year now.. and we have been living together most of the time out of this whole year.. I've seen you grown from a boy to a man.. you were still the same cheerful, kind, and responsible you.. and till today, we still have our little toy doggy and spiderman that we bought together 6 years back.. thank you for still having faith in us.. thank you for still loving me after all these years.. thou, you make me hate you at times but, I will still love you and keep our love going strong..


Baby, Happy 1st Year Anniversary..

2 comments:

TiFfie_piE said...

hey,its my 1st time readin cherie's parable,so envy tat u stil hv those pic vf alfred frm d 1st month til d 1st yr anni!my father jz format my pc & i lost al d pics!heiyer...!!!

c H ε R i ə B з R я Y said...

aiyor.. why so cham? next time must back up all ur things.. cos all these pics is memories.. =)