Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Evon's Farewell at Mardigras...

Last Saturday was Evon's farewell party and Susan's belated birthday celebration at Mardigras.. despite the fact that I still have plenty of assignments going on.. I have to attend.. turns out close to 30 of us went.. and we actually opened 8 bottles of Dewars (1 litter)!!! with a total amount of RM 1,200!!! crazy crazy people.. end up handful were drunk.. plenty puke.. and the rest was K.O.. LOL.. anyway, I had a great time that night.. it's been a long time since we hang out together with so so many people..

Me and Baby..

Me, Tiffany and Su Wen..

Samuel, Kok Yau and Me..

Me, Sandy and Trixie..

Tiffany, Susan and Me..

Me, Tiffany, Evon and Jacinta..

A flaming ice-cream cake from Madigras..

wasted.. cos I totally forget to try it..


and finally presentation is over today.. now I can spend time catching up with things and CNY shopping.. I still haven't start buying clothes for CNY.. and not to forget my 1st year anniversary is coming up real soon.. 2 more days and counting! =)



No comments: