Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday is a Desert Day!

I missed the dog show at Central Park today! ish ish.. I always wished they will have reptiles show like these dog shows.. where we can bring our iguanas or snakes out to perform some little tricks.. and then tie them on the neck and bring them walk around like dogs.. and probably can bring them to the Dog Saloon to get their skins coloured.. then I'll have my very own purple iguana.. LOL.. dream on Cherie.. dream on..

Instead of heading down to Central Park, I went to One Utama instead with mum and sis.. sales were everywhere and there were mountains of people.. everyone was doing their shopping for CNY.. hate it cos everywhere was packed.. fitting rooms have to queue.. cashier counter have to queue.. restaurants have to queue.. washrooms also have to queue.. I better wait till weekdays only I will do my shopping then..

Mango Loh at K.T.Z..

Mixed Fruits Ice at K.T.Z..

mouth-watering-licous!

AVP and Mochacino at Big Apple..

AVP (Alien VS Predator)
indeed very alien-ish..

choco fillings were just nice.. not too sweet nor too bitter..



I wanna start organizing reptiles show at Central Park.. who wants to join me?

No comments: