Tuesday, January 8, 2008

feeding the fishes..

Finally, I went to Pavilion on Sunday.. knowing Saturday wasn't a good day.. so baby brought me there for a walk.. been bugging him to bring me there for a long time.. and I mislead him while we were on the way there.. and I have to call Suet Sum for some directions.. I'm bad with KL roads.. really bad.. the place was huge.. really really huge.. you can tell by the gigantic structures around the building.. we went for lunch in Sakae Sushi.. and the services here were much more better than the outlet in Pyramid.. just that the roasted brown rice green tea sucks a little.. they should put some other options for the customers to choose from.. the shops there were really spacious.. but nothing affordable to me.. so I went looking for this place.. and..




I found it! been wanting to go to the Fish Spa for a long time.. been hearing alot recommendations about this place.. so I drag baby there with me.. he was really reluctant at first.. you see, he is someone who get ticklish very easily.. and especially the feet are the most sensitive part of all.. but after me pursuing him.. he finally gave in.. poor poor baby.. this place is called Kenko spa and reflexology.. it is located on the same floor as TGV.. somewhere near the elevator.. it is not cheap thou.. RM 38 for a 30mins of fish feeding.. hence, I find that the after effects did work.. especially on the heels where its always dry and sometimes it starts to crack.. it feels ticklish at first.. when the fishes all starts to nibble all over your feet.. and after a while it feels like little electrocution from a massaging thingy.. its a nice experience after all.. go try it for yourself!





the is what the fishes did to him.. LOL!

smile baby.. smile..

No comments: