Monday, October 1, 2007

monday blues..

classes were commenced today.. watching my batch leaving to another room really feels so idiotic.. In my mind I still find things blameworthy.. they are just so fucking bias! ugggh!!! but well I have to face the fact and all these condemnation.. if ever anyone wants to study in KBU International College.. please think twice thrice! I would never ever recommend or offer anyone to step into this college anymore.. *bitch slap myself* Cherie, take things easy.. I can't bear nor spare anymore shits like this.. so be a strong girl.. and move on with the fucked up life at KBU!

btw, it's my anniversary again! weeeeeee.. time seems to fly so quickly.. we had ups and downs.. but we pulled through it.. we had arguments.. but we manage to fix all the pieces together.. I have learned so much in this 8 months.. I just want to do and repeat whatever we have done before.. I just want to listen and hear whatever you have said before.. I just want to experience and clasp every little moments that we have spent before..





these every little moments just made me love you over and over again..

No comments: