Saturday, October 13, 2007

night at Sanctuary...


baybee and me..


wye jun and me..


wye jun and his colleague...


melvin and me..


baybee and me in the car.. on the way home..



raindrops were pouring heavily.. it was raining cats and dogs outside.. and the people in Sanctuary were increasing and increasing.. and increasing.. pushing their way through the crowd.. banging and hitting on each other shoulders.. it was packed like sardine.. we could hardly breathe.. and it reminds me so much of Velvet.. and oh god..I'm starting to hate Sanctuary!!! LOL.. anyway, I didn't stay too long this time.. baybee wasn't feeling too good.. so we left early.. on and all, were really happy to meet back with them.. it has been such a long time since I last saw them.. I had a wonderful time.. and to forget..



SELAMAT HARI RAYA EVERYONE!





No comments: