Monday, October 8, 2007

a weekend full of partaying..

Ruby, Shanize and Cherie at Mardi Gras..

Joe and me..

Junee and me..

the drunk donkey kong and me.. =)

tune's spinning in my head.. "If you see us in a club.. we'll be acting real nice.. if you see us on the floor.. you'll be watching all night.." or.. "pump it.. louder! pump it.. louder!" oh gosh.. I've been partaying too much lately.. drinking and dancing and having hell of a good time.. Friday night was at Mardi Gras.. celebrating Wai Seng's birthday.. then Saturday night I went back to Ipoh for my cousin's birthday celebration.. and then partaying at Rum Jungle with Jamie, Soon Siang and other peeps..

time like these were just beguilement.. spending time with my loved ones and my friends are the best moments of all.. I was so glad to spend quality time with Jamie.. miss her heaps! thanks babe for everything.. and not to forget Soon Siang.. I owe you one man.. thanks for everything too! I really had so much for.. can't wait for more outings and partaying together!

cousin Rachael's birthday cake.. (she's obsessed with Barbie!)

cousin Ryan's birthday cup cakes..

the amount of people who attended his 12th birthday party were much more than mine!

the live band at Rum Jungle, Ipoh..

me, Jamie and her friend Ah Chu..

Jamie and Cherie at the Tarzan & Jane toilet..





I miss partaying already.. I wanna partay again real soon..
anyone with any plans, count me in!

No comments: