Friday, October 19, 2007

went to college on Thursday.. despite the fact that I'm still on holiday.. cos classes only will be starting on the following Monday.. anyway, went to college to meet up with my group members to finish up our model.. yeah, that stupid lantern model for some even more stupid-ier competition.. still couldn't figure out any reasons or relations of a lantern with architecture.. we finished our model in time.. (cos we did used unnatural glue in our model =p) the catch of this competition is to come out with a ECO + TECH + TRA (Ecology, Technology and Traditional) design.. don't give me the wtf face now.. cos when I received the project brief.. I had the wtf look too.. o_O and we were only allowed to use natural materials.. and only natural glue.. (don't think dirty please, I did not mean sperm) natural glue is starch.. those that you have to cook it before it can be used.. and it is also edible..



lantern + architecture = STUPIDITY
(the end result totally described the mentality and the personality of MOST of the lecturers in KBU International College)



Cathy and Cizzy trying very hard t0 cut out the motifs..


Mr. Ryan our group leader doing his measurements..


here is the mock up model and the final one..


and Taaaa-Daaa...!


didn't do much on the Thursday night.. wasn't feeling on top of the world.. if not I would be in a club already.. Friday I went to the Curve with mum.. had lunch in this restaurant.. food was not too bad.. but you can definitely get better qualities and cheaper ones elsewhere.. after lunch went over to Ikea and bought tons of stuffs.. then headed back home.. cooked baybee his lunch.. went to 1 utama for a walk.. and now I'm at home blogging.. it's Friday night for godsake!!! I wanna go party.. but I can't.. =( need to have a good rest so that I will be able to make it to the waterfall this Sunday at Bentung.. will be blogging more on that.. till then..







I'm getting hungry now after looking at these pictures..
gonna go food hunting.. Ciao!



No comments: