Sunday, October 14, 2007

a moment like this...

a slow and soft slight air of breeze hit against my face as I open the door.. the smell of fresh air and the emanation of raindrops rushing in with the wind.. there were dewdrops everywhere on my plants in my garden.. I took a closer peep at the dewdrops.. each of the dewdrops starts to form a little rainbow as the natural light source passes through it.. birds were chirping away.. butterflies flying from a nectar to the nectar.. the sound of feet paddling over a pool of water by the roadside.. the sound of car tires splashing water as the car accelerates.. the sound of raindrops dropping on a zinc roof.. ahh, this is the sound of nature..

he quickly grabbed an umbrella to cover me from the drizzle.. he pulls me closer to ensure that I will not get wet.. and this is one of the moments where I want it to recapitulate.. I feel safe and warm in his arms.. I feel impervious.. it feels like a sanctuary whenever he is close with me.. he walks me to his car.. still ensuring that I will not get a drop of rain.. he closes the door gently.. he warms up his car and then drove us down to the town.. weekends is the only time that we could spend time together.. hence, he will make the best out of our weekends..

we had our meal at the Sushi Station.. a place that had brought us memories.. not any special moments.. but wherever and whichever place that we have been together were just memorable to me.. and I do cherished this memories dearly.. we spent quite sometime walking around.. and catching with things and topics that we have missed out.. laughing and smiling at practically everything and anything.. from humorless to humorous ones.. he will still entertain the inane me no matter what.. and this is just what makes me feel blessed.. it make me feel so blithe..

and now he is just right in front of me doing his work.. I am here on the bed with his laptop stealing a glimpse at him every now and then.. his passion of work and his seriousness makes me feel even safer.. somehow it makes me feel protected.. he is protective and not controlling.. his protectiveness makes me feel the importance of our relationship to him.. it has been 256 days since the very first moment.. and I am still very much in love with him.. these are the moments of my life.. the moments where money can't buy nor exchange.. the moments that will be cherished dearly by me..

and that is why I am blissfully in love with you right now..
thanks for everything baybee!






No comments: