Sunday, September 30, 2007

sam's birthday at sumo

it was Sam's birthday bash at Sumo, Mont Kiara.. it took us a very long time before we could actually reach there.. due to some unforeseen circumstances and due to me, baybee and Eugene being noob with places around.. we bumped into so many wrong places before we could finally get to the right one.. LOL! but thank god we reach in time just before Sam blew off the candle on his cake.. the place was not too bad.. very chilling.. but it was a little too hot.. mainly due to the weather these days I guess.. overall a pleasing hangout place..


Happy 24th Birthday!

the boys..
Bok, Tommy, Duck, Sam, Baybee and Wai Seng..

baybee, me, sam and eugene..

baybee, me and eugene..

oh my god.. I've been drinking beer these few days.. I've gotta stop drinking beer!!! I'm opting for liquor and not beer.. I don't want no beer belly!!! haha.. anyway, once again Happy Birthday Sam.. I've gtg catch some beauty sleep now..

No comments: