Saturday, September 8, 2007

hannah t's gig and premonition..

the best view that I can get.. Ms Hannah Tan..

Mr. Vincent Chong..


The rappers for the night..


last Wednesday (5th September 07) I went to Hannah T's gig at Mardi Gras.. didn't go for the fun of it.. instead I was there for a mission.. what mission? LOL.. was there to represent Ktalyst.. (in case you guys are not aware, Ktalyst is my company).. we were invited to the event.. so I was there to show some faces.. haha.. her singing were not really good that night.. she sings better in her albums.. but one of the song were good.. the duet of Hannah and Vince.. that's the best song for the night.. the stage should have been higher.. at least the people at the back could have a better view of her..


oh yeah, by the way.. I've watched premonition.. thanks Jean for the free tickets.. over all, the show was so-so.. nothing really impressive.. much more like the previous show Sandra Bullock acted in (The Lake House).. something very imaginary.. something hard to understand.. and some part of the show does feel like a ghost movie.. but thank god I didn't have to pay for it.. on and all.. this movie is rated for a B+..




that's all for now.. nothing else to blog for the moment..

No comments: