Monday, September 10, 2007

why?

why?


why does man always complaint that women are sensitive?


they don't understand that we being sensitive for a reason.. we are sensitive because we are afraid to loose something.. we are afraid of losing the one that we love the most.. we are afraid of being cheated.. we are afraid of lies.. we are afraid of being sabotage by a third-party.. we are afraid of being accused.. we are afraid of being abused.. (mentally) and most of all, we are afraid of not being loved by you ever again..


men are always the insensitive one..


men tends to defer in a relationship.. you are the queen to them when they are going after you.. when you all are together they tend to neglect you a little.. and after marriage, you wouldn't wanna know what is the next thing that they are going to do.. I'm not saying all men are the same.. but out of 10.. 9 are from the same species.. and where the fuck is that particular one good man left on earth? It's either he is dead or his attached.. and that woman will be the luckiest one ever.. *fucking envy*

and yes, speaking of jealousy.. this is where third parties plays a role.. when someone just couldn't stand a sight of a couple being too good together, they will start to interfere or even sabotage their relationship.. women fights for their loved ones.. they fight aggressively.. to a point they will do whatever they can to get that someone into their lives.. without considering the matter of fact whether that person is in a relationship or not.. worse when it happens to a married couple.. I have experienced and seen and have been through all these.. I am not just speaking for no fucking reason..

jealousy kills!
it really kills..


I have learned and I am trying to apply.. (not because I have been interfering someones life for god sake!) I swear to god that will never ever happen on me.. I do fight for my loved ones.. but if he is happily together with someone else.. I will just give up and wish them with all my heart.. I can do this.. so why can't you? why can't you have the same perception as I am? learn to let go and you will find someone better.. there's no point interfering someones life.. and if you ever could get him, someone else might do back the same to you.. karma is for real..






and to whom it may concern:
I know you too well.. I know your tricks inside out.. if you really love him so much, learn to let him go.. he is happily together with someone else.. your tricks and acts will not work anymore.. and she will not fall for your traps.. she has learned.. and she is applying it..





learn to let go..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear.. just wanna let you know.. no matter what happens.. i am always here.. i am happy things are going well for you but not for some who haven't grown up *LOL*