Tuesday, September 25, 2007

uncle Oliver's birthday! (baybee's papa)

yesterday was uncle Oliver's (baybee's papa) 61st birthday celebration.. and in conjunction with the Mooncake festival as well.. the party was held at baybee's place.. his parents were well known for cooking all the yummy-licious food.. and hence, the food at the party were very yummy-licious too.. *slurps* please do not drool onto your keyboard while viewing the pictures..
=)

the yummy yum cocktail..

the amount of yummy-licous food..
curry chicken.. (hold your saliva)
chicken teriyaki! ( you need a napkin now)
and pork chunk with mint sauce.. (wipe your keyboard now please)
after dinner.. the adults starts to do their thing..
Mr. Oliver Teoh starts his karaoke session..
and Brandon starts to get sleepy..

Sharon and Meimei starts to cam whore just to layan me..



baybee then took out his video camera and starts to cam whore as well..



I made noise.. and he have to go prepare the lantern and bring me for a walk.. =p


after that it was the cutting cake session..
Happy 61st Birthday uncle!!!

Baybee came over to my place after the party.. and we watched Kicking' It Old School.. the movie was not too bad.. much better than Rogue Assassin.. but I still fell asleep towards the end of the movie.. *LOL* =p anyway, I had a great time with baybee and his family.. enjoy watching all the videos of their previous birthdays and their trip to Pulau Pangkor.. oh by the way, I'll be going to Pulau Pangkor with baybee and his family this Christmas.. I'm so excited and I can't wait for it! =)

No comments: