Saturday, September 29, 2007

danny aka the cow's birthday at Cafe Flam

it was Danny aka Cow's birthday celebration at Cafe Flam last night.. the place was alright at first.. and later on, it started to get crowded.. more like a wet market I would say.. because the place were filled with plenty of seafoods.. all sorts and different types of "La-La" species.. the music were not so good.. the deejay really sucks.. the beer was so so.. damn diluted.. the only thing that deserves credit is the air condition.. it was still really very chilling even with the amount of people inside..

speaking of people.. Cafe Flam is a good place where you can get one night stand services.. and hell no.. I am not joking.. I saw it with my own eyes that girls can be really bitchy there.. she has the looks and the body.. but she was just plain stupid.. typical dumb blonde (though she was not blonde) just couldn't stand her frivolous acts.. go get a life you imbecilic bitch.. you are acting worse than a whore! at least prostitute do it for a living..

uGGhhhh! sluggish bitch! anyway, here are some of the photos..


Danny and Cherie..

Chris, Danny and Baybee..

the two love birds!
and congratulations on your engagement..
looking forward to 27th Oct!

Chris the Sis and Alfred he Bro..

Baybee and me..

I love this picture alot!

but here is the clearer version..

btw, I have finally complete my internship training!!! classes will b starting on the 1st.. and I hope everything will be different as before.. anyhow, I'm happy working with all the char bors at Ktalyst.. they have been such wonderful sweethearts to me.. and thanks for teaching me so much.. I have leart alot.. looking forward to come back and work with you guys again!


No comments: