Sunday, September 9, 2007

impak maksima..

last night baybee and I went to Cineleisure to watch Impak Maksima.. and hell yeah, we actually went to the cinema for a bloody local production.. cos baybee said we should support the Malaysian Movies.. hence, my money were wasted and I should have just buy a DVD for this!!! not a privated one, cos I don't even think they ever gonna fake this movie out no wonder nobody wants to support the local production.. cos this was really bad.. the drifting skills were good.. its just the props and the graphics went down down down.. the storyline were very much expected to be.. and I still thinks that "Sepet" is the best local production ever!!!

see a drifting Waja.. and it's a local car.. cool-eh!!!

Nissan Slyvia!!!

on and all, the Malaysian drifting skills certainly deserved a credit.. I mean they can really drift, unlike those American drifting movies that you have watch.. but this one certainly has the essence of being Malaysian.. Malaysians can really drift! *bravo*

the comedy lines were not too bad.. and I guess without this comedy parts the movie will be real dead.. another credit for the comedy line..

and this was the funniest saddest part of them all.. me and baybee couldn't stop laughing because the bloody graphic effect that was added into this movie sucks like hell!!! it spoils the whole god damn movie.. if it was just the drifting alone without all these graphic skills, the movie would be alright.. so now it's from okay to bad bad bad!! gees, I don't understand why can't they just find a bloody junk car to blow it up rather than adding the graphic thingy inside.. cheap production I would say to justify this..

this is Ah Fai.. one of the drifters in the movie.. and he's the only Chinese! I'm not being racist okay? and Mr. Fai's drifting skills are good.. but Mr. Fai's acting skills were almost expressionless.. and throughout the 1 and a half hour of movie.. he only spoke a dialog.. no. not a dialog but a phrase.. no, it wasn't a phrase through.. it was just a line.. nah.. its more like just 4 words.. and yes, he only said "Brother, on or off?" and that's all that I ever heard from him again.. wtf?

and this is Ray.. I mean his nickname in this movie.. I don't even know who the hell is he.. and I don't even wanna find out.. his character in this movie really pissed me off.. it's not bout his acting skills, cos his acting skills truly portray his identity very much.. I just hate his hairstyle in this movie! it's fucking ugly and its just so so so ugly!!! his hair was like covering his 80% of his face and I really don't know how the hack he'll be able to drive that way.. ewwww.. hate it!


I would give a B+ for the drifting skill..
a B- for the story lines..
and a F for the graphic effects!!!

No comments: