Friday, July 11, 2008

this made my day!

work is not easy for the 2nd day.. it's the first time me handling a real event.. not just helping out or being part of the crew.. but from doing it from head to toe this time.. and I've got to say it's not an easy job!!! there's so many things to do before hand.. so so many preparations.. plus these few days, my head is not working out with me.. been getting of and on headaches all the time.. hate hate headaches.. I don't want to take any painkillers or anything.. or else I'll get immune to it someday.. so I'll just have to hold on to it and sulk it in..

btw, was going through my pictures.. and I found a picture of the donkey boy.. haha.. it's damn damn cute.. I'm now officially using this for my MSN.. my cell wallpaper.. my labby's wallpaper.. and baby's caller picture.. haha.. the donkey's gonna kill me if he finds out.. but who cares! it's just too adorable to not post it up.. haha.. you've definitely made my day by looking at this.. =) *muacks*



p/s: I still have to work tomorrow arrrr!!! I miss my days sleeping all day long till late late afternoon.. I miss hanging out with my babes.. I miss hanging out with my friends.. but I've got to work hard.. 20 more days to PHUKET!!!



No comments: